2020 (date TBD)
Key Speaker: Masao Iwagami, Assistant Professor, University of Tsukuba, Faculty of Medicine, Ibaraki, Japan
Additional Speaker: Field Project Manager, OXON
An understanding of the health care system in Japan and how medicine is practised within its context.
In 90 minutes, get practical knowledge and advice to apply to your next field, secondary data or hybrid observational study for safety, HEOR/market access, drug development and marketing.
- Key demographic profile relevant to health care
- Structure of healthcare
- Clinical practice patterns
- Data sources, their strengths and challenges
- Strengths and challenges for field studies and use of innovative methodologies
- Different therapeutic areas (including cancer and rare diseases) and patient groups (including pregnancy and children), for drugs and vaccines