27 FEBRUARY 2020
Key Speaker: Francisco Caaamaño Isorna, Professor of Public Health, Director of the Department of Psychiatry, Radiology, Public Health, Nursing and Medicine & Coordinator of Master of Public Health. University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
An understanding of the health care system in Spain and how medicine is practised within its context.
In 90 minutes, get practical knowledge and advice to apply to your next RWD study for safety, HEOR/market access and drug development.
• Key demographic profile relevant to health care
• Structure of healthcare
• Clinical practice patterns
• Data sources, their strengths and challenges
• Strengths and challenges for field studies and use of innovative methodologies
• Different therapeutic areas (including cancer and rare diseases) and patient groups (including pregnancy and children), for drugs and vaccines