2020 (date TBD)
Key Speaker to be confirmed
Additional Speaker: Project Manager, OXON
A review of some of the major approaches and issues in conducting studies involving outcomes from drug exposure in pregnancy.
In 90 minutes, get practical knowledge and advice to apply to your next field or secondary data or hybrid observational pregnancy study.
Areas covered will include:
- What is peculiar to pregnancy?
- The range of adverse pregnancy outcomes
- Types of study designs
- What is a “pregnancy registry”?
- What do we need from a data source?
- Scientific and practical challenges